I joined sprint a month ago. I hate there data because its 3G where I am and it’s super slow on my iPhone 5. I’m trying to get off there service and join Verizon or some other service. I plan on stop paying my bill, throw away the sim card and join another service. Do you think this is a good idea. Sprint’s termination fee is 350, too much for me. I’m trying to get a prepaid plan. I’m a us marine and I move around a lot. Sometimes I don’t use my phone for weeks when I’m in training.
- Ipod Touch 5g Or Smartphone?
- Delete Ipod Off Of My Itunes Account?
- Youtube Won’t Work On My Iphone 5 !?
- Is Ios 7 Worth Staying With Iphone For?
- Will I Still Be Able To Use My Iphone 5?
- How About This Teeth Iphone 5 Case?
- Is 3gb Internet Access Alot ? And Can You Use The Same Phone Number In Los Angeles / Florida?
- Lte On Iphone 5 (t-mobile)?
- How Do I Share Itunes Music From My Iphone 5 With Another Iphone 5?
- What Should I Do With My Iphone Cases?